A market stall, and a villager to trade items with.
Farming for Blockheads 1.16.1 will allow us to make a market stall block, where a villager will be in charge of providing us, through exchanges, objects related to livestock and agriculture, such as all kinds of seeds, bone powder, bushes, flowers, animal eggs, and mushrooms, among other things.
In addition to everything previously mentioned, the mod adds support for Biomes O ‘Plenty, so we can exchange all kinds of content that is added by this mod. The mod also adds new types of fertilizers, nests for chickens or hens, and feeders to improve the efficiency of our animal farms.
This mod is in the beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will be publishing their respective updates in this same article.
How to install Farming for Blockheads Mod for Minecraft 1.16.1?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.16.1
- Download Farming for Blockheads Mod 1.16.1
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into the folder .minecraft / mods
- Now we can go to the market to buy useful and interesting things for our farms and gardens!
Click to Download Farming for Blockheads Mod for Minecraft 1.16.1